Tuesday, October 01, 2019

Two Down, Five to Go

update:

ok, of my original list of "things to do":

I sold the TAPR trakbox kit, to allow some other ham attempt to bring it to life

Instead of repurposing my win10 tablet to Linux (which I may still do at some point), I
have instead setup my Raspberry Pi 3 B+ as the "shack computer", and have WSJT-X setup, as well as Gpredict, so far.

1. The TAPR controller project I've posted about before
2. Getting my Az - El system working at home
3. Getting on an AO-92 L/V pass with the Alinco DJ-G7T
4. Getting my packet system (yeah that) setup again for local APRS igating
5. Getting one or more of my wire antennas up
6. Getting on mode (K? 10mtr uplink to PSAT to PSK31 70CM downlink) working
7. Re-purposing my shack's win10 tablet to Linux for #4 and/or #6 above 
8. Get my WX sat receiver up again, RPi and my ground plane.


Really need to finish a few things, but I feel like I'm finally making progress again, after such a long layoff.

No comments: